As one of the leading solution providers and RegTech for financial service providers, our mission is to map the variety of regulatory requirements and combine them with digitalization.
You are ambitious and in search of a new professional challenge?
Apply now as:
Business Consultant (m/f/d) for Regulatory Reporting
Exciting Tasks and professional diversity
in the project business:
- Compilation of customer requirements, analysis and design of businesses and IT processes, as well as development of solution concepts
- Preparation, organisation and implementation of workshops and training courses as well as their documentation
- Professional support of existing and future software reporting solutions to meet regulatory requirements
in the Business Managed Service:
- Be the expert contact for both clients and management
- Maintain communication with supervisory authorities in Europe (BaFin, FCA, AMF, CSSF, FMA, …) as well as implementation of regulatory reports
- Analysis of data errors and their correction for quality assurance purposes of reporting data
Setting up and further development of suitable quality assurance processes to ensure the timely and efficient high-quality regulatory reports
Successfully completed studies in economics or comparable course of studies
- First professional experience, ideally with a bank, an insurance, an IT solutions provider or a fund company
Very good knowledge of regulatory reporting for investment funds (AIFM CRR / CRD IV, Solvency II, PRIIPs, …) and experience with investment funds
- Good English and German skills
creative minds with an analytical approach to different matters.
motivated and committed colleagues who enjoy their work and the cooperation in an international team.
Employees who enjoy innovative projects and want to make a difference