As one of the leading solution providers and RegTech for financial service providers, our mission is to map the variety of regulatory requirements and combine them with digitalization.
You are ambitious and in search of a new professional challenge?
Apply now as:
Internship IT Security (m/f/d)
Exciting Tasks and professional diversity
- Design and Implement 2FA/MFA for the IT Infrastructure
- Monitoring and Evaluating the Security of the IT Infrastructure
- Achieving Compliance to the Leading IT Security Standards
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Hardening of IT Infrastructure
- Code Review
A current student pursuing a BS/MS degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Previous experience in IT security and/or cyber security, e.g. via university classes or previous work / internship / private experience, Knowledge of networking protocols
- Knowledge of PKI/KMS Servers, Cryptography, Security Protocols is a plus
Understanding of / experience in development environments (e.g., Eclipse). Prior experience with continuous integration and DevOps is an advantage, but not required
- Speaks and understands Computer Science!
- Knowledge of Security Standards like SOC2, ISO 2700x, UCF, NIST is a plus!
Versatile tasks and lived collegiality in an open and international team
Training and further education opportunities
Support during your studies
- The opportunity to write your thesis in collaboration and with the support of acarda