In addition to standard software solutions, dedicated special applications, which can be quickly and easily integrated, are required to meet the specific challenges of our clients and help them increase their process efficiency.
To achieve this, acarda provides you both the service and individually developed software solutions for migrations & reconciliation, regulatory reporting, annual investment & tax statements, risk management, transaction management client reporting and maintenance of client applications. These can be put into operation quickly and cost-effectively and are already successfully in use at a number of leading companies, such as Union Investment, BNP Paribas, Bank Austria, Xchanging, Veritas, M.M. Warburg and RBS.
The asset management software developed by acarda is composed of different modules around our "acarda core". acarda core is a business intelligence software and comprises
- a comprehensive data base for the asset management industry,
- workflow components to represent processes,
- standard adapters for the connection to different accounting systems,
- rule sets for the classification of different types of securities and accounts,
- calculation functions and reports for annual investment and tax statements, regulatory reporting und for reconcilations (e.g. reconciliation after migrations).
We offer the following functional modules:
- amicon for migrations and reconciliations,
- arep for regulatory and client specific reporting (comprising the submodules arep-VAG, arep-Solvency II, arep-AIFMD, arep-GroMiKV, arep-KID),
- atax as a tax solution for the generation of § 5 Investment Tax Act figures,
- arif for risk management (market risk, liquidity risk and operational risk),
- atis for transaction management.
These can be put into operation quickly and cost-effectively and are already successfully in use at a number of leading companies, such as HSBC, RBS, BNP Paribas, Union Investment, Axxion or KanAm .